My name is Cleridwen.
Click "More" to read some things about me.
Click "Logs" to access the system logs & patch notes.
hi there cutie!
just storing some assets here to swap them easily.
hope you're having a wonderful day!
- lzc -
You may need to force updating the cache with Ctrl+F5.
~ 2021-06-23 14:18+02 received 8 consecutive timeouts
2021-05-10 - 3.0.1 hotfix
- This one is a tough one. We are unable to fix the system's tendencies to damage itself and slowly self-destroy itself over time. We may need the support of other devs to fix the issue.
- In the meantime, this update is supposed to help stabilize the system. It may not work properly and most likely won't fix any current issue, but we're giving it a shot.Known issues
- External barriers have been raised. That means the system is protecting itself against external influence a bit more than usual. It may refuse external support, physical contact, or act more aggressively as a form of defense. This is not the kind of behavior we are expecting from the system, and should level itself if things get better.
2021-04-02 - 3.0.0
After about two weeks of intensive beta-testing, we are proud to release version 3.0!- The system is now able to separate and run multiple instances semi-simultaneously. The two currently existing programs (Cleridwen and Flo) have been moved to their own containers. This change was made after we noticed that the main program was fragmented, and that running fragments separately would be more efficient and keep the system cleaner. Note: the main system will remain accessible for all programs. They should all be able to read and write files in the same directories.
- Separated the filesystem from the username, allowing the system to be renamed without having to rewrite major parts of the file system. System has been currently named "Floridwen" to avoid confusion with the program "Cleridwen".
- System was approved for International Majority™.Known issues
- Due to dated hardware, we couldn't find a way of indicating which program is being more active at a specific moment. We have implemented a deep learning algorithm to try to solve the issue, but it will require a lot of training to give any conclusive result.
- Cleridwen has been noticed running questionning algorithms on different types of attractions. This is most likely a side effect of OBA-27Q and shouldn't be a problem for very long.
- Program stability has started declining even further lately. We decided to still push v3.0 as it seems manageable for now.
~ 2021-03-23 19:24+01 system back online
~ 2021-03-23 19:13+01 received 8 consecutive timeouts
~ 2021-03-12 15:57+01 system back online
~ 2021-03-12 05:21+01 received 8 consecutive timeouts
2021-03-01 - 2.1.7
- After many unsuccessful attempts, raw logging procedures have been implemented, in the hope that it would help the core issue preventing some thoughts to be processed. The program should start to dedicate additional time to process thoughts in the coming days.
- Cat ears implemented.
- Callback system still failing. Fixing it will take a long time.
- Unjustified amounts of social anxiety are still preventing IRL meetups.
[email protected]~ 2021-02-25 20:52+01: WARNING: Unusual dysphoria levels related to previous/still in use appellation of the program. The program has started considering a potential drop of the concerned username, as the 37 other times recorded during the past 15 days. Anticipatory anxiety and stress levels have increased. Streaming musical vibes in an attempt to prevent overloading lacrimal systems.
2021-02-22 - 2.1.6
- Updated antivirus database. This was really outdated, some things should be safer now. A new database upgrade should be integrated in 4 weeks, after we make sure the current one is stable.
- Program has been transfered back @home.
- Implemented some deep learning algorithms to develop a more efficient learning of online conversations (internet required).
- Fixed a bug where the program was listening to the song A-Rene from the VA-11 HALL-A OST in loop for entire days (it looks like this often happens, a deeper look into the issue will be required).
- Data from the 2021-02-19 12:12+01 log (Fic) has been proven inconclusive, and has been ignored. Protocol AE-Go maintained.
- The program has stopped making food for the past week or two. We have pushed an experimental fix to force the program to go get some groceries, but the odds of this working are low. Expect a lot of Uber Eats for the upcoming days.
[email protected]~ 2021-02-16 19:40+01: WARNING: A potential security breach has been detected. The external program cassius has been spotted increasing the [confidence] value by [63%]. This has caused Main to communicate gender identity changes with sibling and parental programs under the SMTP protocol.
2021-02-16 - 2.1.5
- Made some changes to prepare for an upcoming anti-virus database upgrade.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the program from clearing unwanted non-organic waste.
- Updated CDS (Companion Device Subsystem) to the Android 11 operating system. Currently monitoring CDS stability as functions are being restored.
- Introduced a new logging system to help visualize some of the things going on under the hood. Logs should start to appear along with changelogs very soon. (note: the date/time format will use the ISO 8601 format.
- The program is still missing access to warm water. We are looking into it and should start deploying a hotfix in the upcoming weeks.
- An unknown issue seems to have caused the VDSL connection to fail repeatedly. An automatic 4G/LTE fallback algorithm has been implemented while we look into the issue.
2021-01-21 - 2.1.4
- Two new recipes has been implemented: pickled jalapeños and grilled cheese sandwich.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the program to hide some of its identity to some persons online.
- An unknown bug has caused hot water to stop functioning. This should be solved in the coming weeks.
2021-01-11 - 2.1.3
- Native implementation of VDSL2 after 3 days of beta-testing (now included and fully supported natively)
- Various experiences with online friendships may cause the program to close itself to any form of platonic attachment
2021-01-05 - 2.1.2
- Lost faith in humanity (once again)
- Depression, self-hatred and sadness levels way higher than usual due to the previous changes. This should be fixed next update.
2021-01-02 - 2.1.1
- Played Universal Paperclips for the first time.
- Changelog has been created to document future changes and updates.
2021-01-01 - 2.1.0
- Version number was changed to aesthetically match the current year's number. No actual change were made.
2020-12-29 - 2.0.0
Major update! Introducing: new flat
- More private space
- Close access to civilisation
- VDSL2 support up to 80Mbits/s (sold separately)Bugfixes
- Due to moving, PC room is no longer limited to outside tempsKnown issues
- Has to get a job to pay for electricity, internet, and taxes
- Still confused about gender
no logs have been digitally recorded past that point.
(links on this page do not open in a new tab)
hi! I'm Cleridwen. Below, you will find a little more about me.
I am known through a few other names online, but don't necessarily want them to be associated.
I live alone in Limoges, France.
I speak both French and English, but prefer English.
I don't think age is very important, but I am 22 years old.
I like video editing, translating things, technology in general, furry stuff, chatting online, electronic music (Night Owl Collective, Haywyre, Inferno, Professor Kliq), Drum and Bass (Hospital Records, Liquicity, Soul Deep Recordings, Geoplex), Deep House (Sound Quelle, Matt Fax, Heard Right, Colorize), some more hyper/future things (METAROOM),
and, recently, really into breakcore (Sewerslvt, Midbooze).
Current favorite stuff:
I play various games, but rarely stick to one for longer than a month or two. I also have a hard time starting new games, or playing singleplayer games in general. I guess they feel daunting, or too empty…?
I like arcade racing games, currently Forza Horizon 4 & 5, but also enjoys some FPS like Planetside 2, Rainbow 6 Siege, and Space Engineers, though I'm rarely looking for people to play with.
I use she/her, and even sometimes it/its pronouns,
and am transgender (MtF).
Feel free to ask me about it if you have any questions
In addition to being pretty introverted, I have ADHD and am generally very socially anxious, which can make social interactions awkward or difficult. I may take a while to answer a simple message, not pick up on jokes/satire, talk too much about my special interests or myself, not think about checking up on you, take a while to integrate in a new place, say things that are inappropriate or accidentally aggressive, or get easily overwhelmed by emotions.
If that happens, I am sorry. I genuinely don't want to hurt anyone, online or not.
If you want to know more about ADHD, and to understand how we work, you can start by checking out the tumblr page of ADHD Alien, which explains things very well, with comics and drawn art!
I like to talk through text in general, about things I like, my identity, and to have peaceful debates and discussions.
If you would like to send memes or furry stuff, debate about the over-sexualization of society, receive validation for your new pronouns, ask for some details about something you see here, just rant or talk about anything for a bit, or contact me for any reason, feel free to do so on Discord (preferred), Twitter, Reddit (tho I can't see chats on mobile), Telegram, Instagram, or even through emails
I identify as Aromantic and Asexual.
outdated. I'm an asexual polyamorous lesbian or something, if anyone cares.
leaving the button below because im too lazy to remove it
I wish I could draw well. But I can't. So, from time to time, I commission artists to draw what I want to see.
Here is some of their content.
Cleridwen by EnkephalinCorp#2720 (Discord) — 2021-07-13
Cleridwen by Mélany Stardust — 2021-03-18
Stickers by Apathetic Artist — 2021-02-02
Cleridwen by @Pawsa10 — 2020-12-06
If you didn't get here by clicking a red button or link from me or a close one, you can ignore the following message, as it may not currently apply.